Here’s the recipe to make your own SUGAR FREE snickers bars!
Prep time: 10 Minutes
Super easy sugar free snickers – a great stepping stone when you are reducing your sugar intake!
- 1 Cup Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Cup Natural Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 Cup Natural Maple Syrup
- 1 Cup Pre-Soaked Fresh Pitted Medjool Dates
- 3 Tbsp Agave Nectar
- 2 Tbsp Almond Butter
- 1/2 Tsp Sea Salt
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Dry Roasted or Raw Peanuts
- Place Chocolate Ingredients in the food processor and blend until smooth (stopping a couple times to scrape down the sides).
- Set aside.
- Place all Caramel ingredients into your food processor and blend until smooth (stopping to scrape down the sides).
- Coat your silicone molds, muffin tin or mini-muffin tins bottom and sides with a fairly thick layer of chocolate (remember you want these to be able to pop out easily).
- Layer in caramel.
- Top with peanuts.
- Add one final layer of chocolate completely coating the top.
- Place in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Remove from freezer, serve and enjoy!
- Tip – Keep these in a sealed-tight container in the freezer until serving.
- Tip – If you are using muffin tins use a knife to scrape around the edges of the chocolates to pop them out.
- Tip – If you are using silicone molds remove gently.
- Tip – These are extremely rich. Sharing is recommended!